A real swiss army knife!
"I've been using this oil for 2 weeks now and.... wow! It became my unique and official face cream, body moisturizer, conditioner, lip balm.... My postnatal and damaged curly hair are thanking me for that and my skin doesn't need anything else. #bestmothersdaygiftever"
"Love using the oil as a salad dressing- now the only thing we will use!! (It’s also delicious on vanilla icecream too!)"
Feel better about your skin, hair & others!
"Loving using youforher argan oil each day on my face and dry hands. The oil is really light and gentle on my sensitive skin which can be easily irritated. My skin feels so soft!!!
It’s also worked a dream on my partner’s dry scalp. Massaging it in once or twice a week has completely turned around dryness and flakiness. Truly impressive after trying multiple shampoos to no avail!"
"Love how this oil balanced my combination skin. No more oily t-zone, no more pimples. Before this I was using a (much) more expensive Clarins serum with less results."
"I tried this oil on vanilla ice-cream after reading previous reviews, and the waffle effect is sooo good! Thank you youforher for bringing back the cone flavour into my Keto vanilla icecream! It works really well in coconut icecream too. I also use it in salads, fish and zuccini hummus! 🤩"
If you didn't yet know, pure argan oil is a must-have, all-in-one oil for your skin.
- It gives you glowing, youthful skin.
- It deeply hydrates, protects and softens.
- It repairs and treats scars, marks, redness, acne and more.
Pure argan oil seriously works hard at being the best at multi-tasking. It's perfect as a face serum, moisturiser, body oil, hand and nail cream, lip balm, or even men's after-shave. You can ditch having so many products on your bathroom shelf and join us in living more minimalist (and eco-conscious), with all natural argan oil.
The perfect multi-tasker, argan oil is also the best natural hair treatment out there, for women and men.
- It locks in moisture, conditions and smoothens the hair.
- It repairs damaged hair follicles and split ends and protects (promoting thicker, stronger hair).
- It treats dry, itchy, flakey scalps or beards and conversely, regulates natural oil production in oily scalps!
Whether you have long or short locks, a killer beard or even worried about losing your hair...Time to stop buying multiple haircare products filled with a vast list of unknown ingredients and instead, rely on the powerful purity of organic argan oil. We promise with regular use, your hair will thank you for it!
Argan oil is also a miracle worker for babies and mums-to-be.
- Treats cradle cap, rashes and eczema.
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of scarring and stretch marks.
- Soothing and gentle for the most sensitive skins.
Suitable for mum's growing tummy and newborns from the get-go, argan oil is super gentle on sensitive skin. It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, treating both mum and bub with love.
Argan oil is THE oil for the minimalist man.
For the guys wanting an all-in-one product, argan oil ticks all the boxes:
- Beard oil: softens, thickens and conditions hair.
- Hair growth: repairs and thickens hair, prevents hair thinning.
- After-shave & moisturiser: hydrates the skin and reduces dry, itchy skin.
- Hair gel: reduces frizz and styles hair.
- Anti-dandruff: repairs and soothes dry, flakey scalps and itchy beards.
Did you know argan oil is a nutrient-packed superfood?
High in vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, culinary argan oil packs a punch. Not only is it deliciously nutty, perfect for salads and desserts, it also scientifically proven to help improve heart health, cholesterol levels, digestion issues, anti-aging and so much more!
We believe in giving you the best quality, natural products - made with love - as well as making this world a little better. Our core purpose is to spread kindness in this world, to people and the planet.
As a part of this, we're on a mission to bridge the gender equality gap. That's why we commit more than half of our profits to further support and encourage female empowerment, equality and education.