If you're the busy bee type but still prefer to have fast healthy food, this recipe is for you! We promise you, this is super easy. It will only take you (under) seven minutes to complete this awesome, nutritious snack.
For more recipe ideas - especially quick to make recipes - check our all food blog! It's full of meals that you can enjoy by yourself or with your loved ones.
This recipe is one of our absolute go-to's: so delicious, healthy and simple.
"This recipe is my go-to healthy indulgence for snacks. I started making it after the birth of my daughter as I had no time for proper meals. This one will fill me with healthy nutrients and is very easy and quick to make. It will also get you many compliments from friends as an original and healthy dessert option."
- Hind, youforher co-founder
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 0
Serves: 2 servings
- 200g creamy Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 20g dark chocolate cut into small bits
- 2 teaspoons argan oil for cooking (note: there's a different argan oil that you use to moisturise your skin and make your hair healthy)
- 50g berries - I use raspberries and blueberries
- Honey or sweetener of choice - I use stevia for a sugar-free option.
- Mix yoghurt, honey, chia seeds, coconut, and chocolate bits.
- Add the berries on top.
- Drizzle the argan oil on top for a beautiful contrast in colours.
And that's it!
Enjoy and cheers to healthy eating! Stay safe.